Hello! My name is Dave Stevens and I became a Globaltranz Agent 7 years ago and I can honestly tell you it was the best career move I have ever made. If you are a logistics professional considering a career change I would highly recommend considering the Globaltranz Agency program.
There are multiple paths to becoming an agent and many things to consider. Here are the Top 5 Reasons I became and continue to be a Globaltranz Agent. If you would like to talk with me about my experience and what your journey might look like feel free to call or email me… 904-859-8078 / email@example.com.
#1 – Competitive commissions and bonus opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Highly competitive commissions.
- Fun sales contests and incentives
#2 – Grow Your Own Business
- Be your own boss
- Build your our own brand
- Build your own team
- Build equity in a business
- Decide what’s best for your business and customers
#3 – Control Costs & Risks
- Carrier set up and contract negotiation
- Credit decisions and tools to limit your bad debt liabilities
- Operating authority and bond
- Continent cargo and liability insurance
- Legal support to review complex contracts
- Back office support for claims, collections and accounting.
- Group health insurance program
#4 – Strong Industry Leader
- $1.8 Billion 3PL and Growing
- Network of 34,000+ Carriers
- More Than 25,000 Shipper Customers
- Top 3PL for Technology (GlobalTrade Magazine)
- 8th Largest Freight Brokerage in the US (Transport Topics)
- Top 10 3PL in 2018 and 2019 (Inbound Logistics)
- Top 25 Freight Brokerage (Transport Topics)
- 9th Largest Privately-Held Company and One of the Fastest Growing in Arizona (Business Journal)
#5 – Sales, Marketing & Support
- Customizable brochures, powerpoints and maketing materials.
- High quality videos to support your internet marketing.
- Company store with promotional items.
- Weekly industry news articles to keep you informed.
- Agent development reps to support you on sales calls and demos.
- Business coaching, training and annual agency conference
- Subject matter experts to help you sell services outside of your specialty (Intermodal, Truckload, LTL, Project Cargo, Warehouse, Expedited).
Transportation Executive with experience in developing processes and controls for early stage start up companies. Specialties include: Sales, Marketing, Transportation, Trucking, Brokerage, Project Transport and Rail Operations.,Organizational Design, Process Development, Accounts Receivable Management, Leadership, and Business Start-ups.
Let's get started!