The way you stack your shipment is very important. Properly stacking your freight ensures that it will ship undamaged. Here are some tips to aid in proper stacking:
- Stack boxes squarely so they don’t hang over the sides of the pallet.
- Make sure your box flaps face up and not out.
- Make the top of the pallet as flat as possible.
- Secure the boxes with stretch wrap or banding.
- Try to stack all of the same size boxes.
Following these tips will aid in making your shipment as strong as possible avoiding damage to your products.
Transportation Executive with experience in developing processes and controls for early stage start up companies. Specialties include: Sales, Marketing, Transportation, Trucking, Brokerage, Project Transport and Rail Operations.,Organizational Design, Process Development, Accounts Receivable Management, Leadership, and Business Start-ups.
Let's get started!